CHRISTMAS NOTICE - Last Orders for non-stocked items 7th Dec for Pre-Xmas Delivery. Closed 20th Dec to 8th Jan. Stocked items will be dispatched up until 20th Dec. Please login to view pricing and availability.
Spare Fuse Assembly for Fluke 28 II Ex
• Attaches to Most Fluke Meters• Solves Hanging & Positioning Problems• Provides Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
• Intrinsically Safe• Zone 1 / 0 Approved• Infrared Thermometer with Data Logging
• Intrinsically safe for Ex-rated areas• Intrinsically reliable day after day• Intrinsically rugged and sealed for extreme conditions
CSA / NEC Class I Div. 1 Groups B, C, and D Class I Zone 0 AEx/Ex ia IIB 171 Â°C Ta = -10 Â°Câ€¦ +55 Â°C
• I.S. Multifunction Process Calibrator• Dual Display• Optional Pressure Modules
II 2 G EEx ia IIC T4
• ATEX Zone 1 Intrinsically Safe• Sources from 0.000 to 20.000 mA• Reads from 0.000 to 24.000 mA / 28.000V DC• 0.015% of Reading Accuracy• 1 µA / 1 mV Resolution• 24V DC Loop Power Supply• Drives up to 700Ω• HART® Compatible 250Ω Loop Resistor
II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 (Ta = -10°C to +55°C)(KEMA 04 ATEX 1061)
• Zone 0 Intrinsically Safe• Integrated Pump, Vernier & Bleed Valve• Choice of 3 Pressure Ranges
If you deal with Oil & Gas, deal with Transtek. Top Notch aftersales Care & Service
Transtek has an Enviable Reputation for Local Customer Service and Expertise
Express Overnight Shipping Australia wide + 7 day returns. *Some exclusions apply.